I've been given this lovely award from the gorgeous Heather at Health, Happiness and Hope.
Now to reveal 7 random facts about myself.
1. I am an only child. I really would love to have a sister though
2.I used to be an avid jogger, until I ruptured my achilles tendon..I still have immense pain there when I walk too much or twist my ankle the wong way. So no more jogging for now :(
3. I love cooking, absolutely love it! It totally relaxes me and I love coming up with new recipes and following recipes from books and online.
4.I have lived in England before..all by myself! It was terrifying and exciting at the same time. I took a travel course there for 7 months (in Leeds), I made many great friends and would love to live in the UK one day :)
5. I LOVE LOVE sushi! I could eat it everyday! It's is one of my top fave foods. I love california rolls, Dynamite rolls..well almost every roll!
7. Out of every person I know, I am the closest to my mom. I can tell her anything. Good or bad. She is not judgmental at all. She helped me so much through the worst of my ED, she never left my side. We had 3 hour long talks, we just got to know each other so much more. Now we talk every single day :)
8. I love taking really hot bubble baths, I take one almost every night, they help me relax and sleep much better :)
Now to pass this award on to 7 other Bloggers :)
.Stef at more To Life than Lettuce
.Vanilla at Vanilla Swirl's Blog
.Shelley at Finding Happiness and Health
.Jessica at Dairy free Betty
.Maria at Real Fit Mama
.Syl at Live, Smile, Run
Well, I'm off to nap now..I have been home for 2 days with pink eye..it's really gross. I have eye drops that i have to put in every 2 hours. It's a mess :( Hopefully I am back to work tomorrow. have a great day!!!
Larabar allergy info
20 hours ago