Hello! Long time no blog! I have been a busy bee. 2 jobs now, so not a lot of time in between :) Here's some things I am enjoying now.
1. Kombucha..I absolutely am addicted to this stuff! So delicious. My fave flavors are Trilogy, Gingerade and Divine Grape. I found a small organic market that sells them for $2.39. So you bet I stocked up :)
2. HUGE salads. I have a gigantic salad for dinner about 4 days a week. I put almost everything in them! So delicious.
3. Lady Gaga's Born This Way. I cannot stop playing this cd. I play it in my car super loud, when I workout, it's amazing. She is amazing. I highly recommend it :)
4. Sunshine! It has just started to get warm here in Vancouver and we've had a ton of rain lately, but the past few days have been gorgeous! I feel much more energetic and productive when the sun is shining :)
5.Jillian Michaels Shred it With Weights..ugh, this is a brutal workout. After doing the 30 day shred for so long I decided to try something new from Jillian. This is one tough workout!! You use kettlebells but you don't have to use them, you can use a weight also. I really sweat when I am done this one.
6. Lastly, this show..the Killing. I am super addicted. I love murder mysteries like this. You think you have it figured out and then you are wrong! Love it!
I will try to post more, I promise ;) Off to watch The Canucks!!!
Keep Smiling xx
Larabar allergy info
20 hours ago