I went to Bikram On Thursday for the first time ever, it was a beginners class, but SUPER hard. To make a long, embarrassing story short, I lasted 45 minutes of the 90 minute class. I was feeling very hot (obviously) and nauseous. I had to go outside after I left the studio to get some cool air...and then it happened..I vomited :( It was awful. I was super shaky afterwards and just could not seem to cool down. So I think I will leave the Bikram to people who are a little more experienced than me at yoga :) I did however, find another yoga class in the same studio that caters more to a beginner like me :) I'm going to try out the class on Monday. I just wish I was more flexible, I have absolutely no flexibility at all :(
Did a huge grocery haul at Whole Foods this morning because I was out of everything. I got a ton of organic fruits and veggies, some veggie burgers, which I haven't had in ages, and lotsa Lara bars and some Almond Butter :) I slao got a bottle of Spirulina and got this to try out
Click Espresso Protein Drink
Here are the nutritional stats
I haven't tried it yet but will be tomorrow and will give you a review!
Last but not least, I received this awesome award from Blue Eyed Heart, and am just getting around to doing it now!
I am to list 10 things that make me happy :)
1. My Family...I really don't know where I would be without them, especially my mom.
2. My Job...I love what I do and the people I work with.
3. Cooking..I don't usually come up with my own recipes, but I love searching the internet for healthy things to cook :)
4. Bubble Baths...I try to aim for 4 a week, I have tons of different bubble baths. It also helps me sleep a lot better.
5. Swimming...I forgot until recently ho much I really love swimming and how good it makes me feel after.
6. My friends...they are are always there for me and I love spending time with them :)
7. Coffee..I'm addicted..enough said :)
8. Travelling...I realized how much I loved travelling when I went to England, meeting new people, learning about different cultures. I am so excited to go to Ireland in the Spring!!
9. Autumn...My fave season! I love the chill in the air, the smell, the leaves changing color, Halloween! I love summer too, but Autumn will always be my fave.
10. Shopping..whether it be for clothes or food, I absolutely love it. It's one of my favorite things in the world to do.
Now I have to pass it on to 10 others..so forgive me if I tag you and you have already received this!
Heather from Health, happiness and Hope
Becca from A Day In The Life
Jessica from Jibbalibba Lemon Legs
Jessica from Beyond Bananas
Lindsey From Life, love and Lindsey
Marina From A Veggie Girl (and her cat!)
Heidi from One Step At A Time
Kels From Stay Strong, little one
Jessica from Dairy Free Betty
Jenna from Jenna's Journey
Whew! Off to cook some dinner now! have a great Saturday night!
PS..Janetha is having a great giveaway! check it out!
Katie is Having an awesome VitaMix giveaway !!
Healthy Living, One day at a time is having a barney butter Giveaway!
18 hours ago