Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's a lovely day!

The weather in Vancouver is finally gorgeous! Nice and warm and all blue sky! Yesterday I tried a new workout dvd, Jillian Michael's: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. It's 55 minutes and OMG is it hard! I was covered in sweat when I was done, and I felt so good. It's a lot tougher than the 30 day Shred for sure. I might do this dvd 2 times a week because it is tough. I went for a 2 mile walk this afternoon along the Stanley park seawall, went to Whole Foods after, was out of spinach and bananas. I am so addicted to the green smoothies :) Tomorrow is a stat holiday, Canada Day! So yay, no work! I may take the day off of working out tomorrow. I'm just gonna spend the day on the beach with some friends. I finally get my Camera tomorrow too! I'm making dinner right now, a nice salmon fillet and tons of veggies. I'm soo hungry!

I also got a new brand of veggie burgers at Whole Foods today..Sol spicy bean burgers.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm going to try them tomorrow, so I'll let you know what I think :) I was wondering what you all put for toppings on your veggie burgers? I usually just use mustard, tomato, and lettuce. I was wondering if any of you use hummus? Is it any good? Maybe I should try avocado? I'm off to finish cookin my dinner..then maybe this evening another walk, I love walking on summer evenings :) Hope you are all doing well!!! xoxo

3 comments:

nicoleishappy said...

i love it with sweet and spicy banana peppers and/or avacado maybe some feta. whatever i feel like eating.lol but then again i am know to like weird combos

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day off tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your day off!!

I usually top mine with spinach and a slice of tomato, but I know I've heard avocado is really good. Play around with it! :)

xxoo
Heather

Post a Comment