Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another day, Another Headache

Yes, I still have this nagging headache :( I went to bed early last night and boy oh boy was my head throbbing. Woke up at 7am and yup, it was still there. I had to go to work for 4 hours with it today too :( that was brutal. It actually started feeling better at around 10am, that is until I had a client come in and she reeked of cigarette smoke, needless to say, that brought my headache back really bad. I am so sensitive to cigarette smoke. So after work, I stopped off at the pharmacy and picked up some Aleve, which seems to now be doing the trick, Advil did absolutely nothing for me. So another day, no exercise because of this. Hopefully it's completely gone by this evening so I can go for a jog/walk.

This morning I had a HUGE green smoothie..it made enough for 2 full glasses. Boy was I full. I used 3 cups of Organic spinach, Almond Breeze, Flax seeds and some frozen blueberries. Soo good :)

For the first time today I tried a Chobani yogurt, I Finally found a small organic store that carries it! soooooo good! I loved it! I'm definitely buying more :)

Right now I am making a turkey chili with Kidney beans and black beans :) I'll let you know how it turns out! I'll update later on my headache status :) xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Augh, sorry to hear that the headache is still bugging you. Try to get a good night's rest and relax a little tonight! :)

Can't wait to hear how the chili-making goes. Sounds delicious!

xxoo
Heather

nicoleishappy said...

sorry about your headache girl, those suck. I used to get them every day when i was a kid,not fun at all. chobani yogurt is very good and usely cheaper then fage

Post a Comment